AMSEC “B” and “C” Rate Security Chests are designed to
provide secure storage at an economical price. In addition to meeting the
requirements of the insurance offices manual of burglary insurance, these units
offer an appearance and many features similar to AMSEC’S higher rated TL-15
- 1” (“C” rate) or ½” (“B” rate) steel pry-resistant recessed door.
- U.L. listed Group ll key changeable lock, with re-lock and 1 million possible combinations
- Additional spring loaded re-locking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Locks and re-locks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1” chromed steel locking bolts. (Five in BLB and BLC4024 models)• Solid steel full length dead bar prevents door removal if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.• Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- ½” (“C” rate) or ¼” (“B” rate) solid steel bodies
- Body reinforcing frame gives the appearance of 1” thick walls to discourage attack.
- Adjustable shelves
- Attractive Gray textured finish, other colors available
- Custom sizes, interior options and high security features available
- Left swing door optional